Saturday, July 19, 2014
Saturday, July 5, 2014
• How far along: 22 Weeks
• Total Weight Gained: 6 lbs
• Sleep: Thanks to some of my wonderful friends, I got two pregnancy wedges and that has helped quite a bit with comfort. Griffin has been waking in the middle of the night with all the housing changes, so I am pretty tired and wished I could get more sleep though!
• Best Moment of the Week(s): Griffin has been "interacting" with "his baby" this week. He has been poking the baby, hugging him, and tickling him. Seems to really be getting excited!
• Movement: Yep. Little taps and flips anytime I have to bend forward or scrunch the baby. And as soon as I lay down moving like crazy! Still can't feel it from the outside yet.
• Symptoms: Tired. Back pain. Heartburn. Shortness of breath.
• What I miss: The lack of back pain, and energy! Good nights sleep!
• What I'm looking forward to: Picking out a name, choosing nursery stuff, getting baby things together.
• Other news: We moved out of our house the past two weeks, which was super exhausting for a preggo. And we closed on the new house and should move in sometime in the next two or three weeks, so I am sure that will be exhausting too! Ha!
Some photo shoot outtakes for your enjoyment...
Griffin wanted to put his booty on the baby! Ha
Monday, June 16, 2014
Waiting in a very hot room waiting for opening celebration...
We are Chaco fans :-)
And a few of us (Justin and Brett) have really bad taste and wear socks with sandals, ick!
We are just beginning today, so be in prayer for our first day. It is already super hot and humid, so pray for energy and safety. Also first bible study and full on worship tonight.
This summer theme is "Gre>ter", looking at John 3:30 about us decreasing and Jesus increasing in our lives.
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone
Friday, June 13, 2014
- How far along: 19 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained:
- Sleep: Well, I traveled to Utah for Kristen's wedding and we probably slept a total of 10-15 hours over the course of 3 days. No good! I was one tired momma!! Griffin also had one of his bad weeks this week, so we had two very long nights of no sleep. But last night was better!!
- Best Moment of the Week(s): Found out the gender and got to see our little alien on the screen! Big Brother cried (more on that in a moment), so that made it a bit sad.
- Movement: I have felt a few small taps here and there, but nothing really major yet.
- Symptoms: TIRED! Very large midsection :-) Back pain, ugh!
- What I miss: The lack of back pain, and energy!
- What I'm looking forward to: Picking out a name, choosing nursery stuff, getting baby things together.
- Other news: The baby is apparently in the 86th percentile for size right now! Which for my small stature is really large. But that could even out of course. But I guess that expalins my huge baby bump already! Ha!
He actually acted happy about it being a boy in the ultrasound room, which we were surprised about. He has said he wanted a girl from day one. But as soon as we got out into the lobby, he crawled under a chair and started bawling bc he wanted a girl! It was so sweet and very sad actually. It made me cry! We were going to try some cute gender revel thing with balloons, but with him so sad we just decided to revel by sending out his sad video.