background

Friday, August 29, 2014

30 weeks and counting...





- How far along: 30 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained: haven't weighed myself in a month... Should prob do that!
- Sleep: Still pretty horrid. It's gonna be a long two months. I have to pee at least two or three times a night. It hurts to lay or roll over. I sound negative, sorry people. But night is the roughest part right now for sure!
- Best Moment of the Week (s): My mom went through all of our baby tubs last week and got stuff organized. Whew- how awesome?! Listening to Griffin talk about being a big brother or constantly saying things like "I think Grady is saying ..." Haha! Too cute.
- Movement: Lots of it! Especially when I lay down. Fun.
- Food Cravings: I have seriously thought of Chuys everyday. And we are actually not going often now because we are finally moved in and trying to cook at home :-( I feel like I could eat it every meal...
- Food Aversions: Not really.
- Symptoms: Shortness of Breath, Have to pee constantly, cant bend over very well,pelvic pain, tired...
- What I miss: Laying down being comfortable, not feeling like I have to pee all the time, really good sleep, being able to walk at a normal pace and not feel like I am waddling...
- What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery all set, sleeping (although who is kidding, that's gonna be awhile!), seeing Griffin be a big brother
- Gender & Name: It's a Boy! And we decided on Grady Allan (griffins is Alan and spelled like Mr.Pate and his fam's. Adding the L would make it spelled like my dad's. Might get confusing but we like the family significance for each side so oh well! )

So it's been a month since I made the time to do one of these updates. With moving, the start of a new semester at work, and tiredness I just can't keep up. Plus I have just really gotten uncomfortable this month, which sucks because I still have 2 whole months to go!! With Griffin I never really got uncomfortable, so this is a whole new ball game. I am trying hard to remain positive and not complain, but I am so over it. Poor Mr.Pate has to listen to me whine each night :-( Hopefully it will get better soon and not be miserable for two months... Hopefully :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment