background

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dinosaur World!

So for Griffin and Eli's birthdays (which are only a few weeks apart), Morgan and I agreed an "experience" instead of more stuff would be ideal presents. We decided we would go on an adventure to Dinosaur World! Griffin and I had never been, so it sounded perfect. We finally got around to going today, and the boys had a ball! I think the Mommies enjoyed the afternoon together too :-)








































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hello, it's my pleasure to follow your blogs. I really love your all content. Also this article about dinosaur is just wonderful. At now most of the people likes realistic dinosaur suits so if you further make any content about dinosaurs then please give a look on dinosaur costumes also and it is my humble request to you.

    ReplyDelete