background

Monday, October 13, 2014

Life according to my iPhone...

I keep meaning to write actual posts with actual thoughts and feelings... But with a ever-growing belly and never-growing energy level, I am just keeping my head above water right now! Ha! So here are some things we have been up to...

Playing in our costumes trying to decide what to be for Halloween...





Building a treehouse with Momma Susan while Mommy and Daddy went on an actual date...


Peeps and Livvi came up for a visit...





Griffin has gotten great at playing on his own quietly during bible study... And yes he may be a little ocd with his toys...


Me and Griffin went down to a wedding in Gallatin that was gorgeous and we got to see the fam...



Baby Eden also made her debut and Redeemer Church had our first Sunday service, but I think those may deserve their own posts!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment